Maklumat yang amat menarik berkenaan penipuan sejarah tamadun manusia.. Saya menyetujuinya. Manusia tidak melalui zaman Paleolitik, dan "litik" yang lainnya sebagaimana yang kita pelajari dalam Sejarah Dunia (antara subjek SPM yang wajib dipelajari oleh para pelajar SPM)..Ya, al-Qur'an membuktikan bahawa setiap sejarah tamadun manusia yang ada sudah berada pada tahap yang amat moden, para Rasul dan Nabi diutuskan kepada mereka agar mereka hidup berlandaskan syariat Allah SWT, namun mereka mendustakan Rasul-rasul Allah, melakukan kerosakan di muka bumi, menyeksa orang-orang yang beriman, dan pelbagai lagi kerosakan dilakukan. Akibatnya, mereka yang kufur kepada Allah dimusnahkan dalam sekelip mata. Pelbagai kisah kaum para Nabi diceritakan mempunyai ketamadunan yang amat hebat di dunia, namun mereka dimusnahkan disebabkan dosa mereka..(antaranya rujuk al-Qur'an surah Maryam ayat 74).
Maklumat para pengkaji sejarah hari ini menunjukkan aras ketamadunan yang tinggi telah dicapai dalam tamaddun dahulu kala. Contohnya di Mohenjo-daro dan Harappa, tamadun Indus.
Manakala, maklumat lain yang terdapat dalam video ini, seperti tafsir "nama-nama yang diajarkan kepada Nabi Adam A.S", pendapat berkenaan "Kemunculan Dajjal", dan "segala konspirasi" mungkin masih terdapat banyak kontroversi dan pendapat-pendapat lain.
Apapun setiap kita ada tanggungjawab terhadap diri masing-masing. Semoga perkongsian video ini bermanfaat kepada kita semua..
66. And man (the disbeliever) says: "When I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive?"
67. Does not man remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?
68. So by your Lord, surely, We shall gather them together, and (also) the Shayatin (devils) (with them), then We shall bring them round Hell on their knees.
69. Then indeed We shall drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against the Most Beneficent (Allah).
70. Then, verily, We know best those who are most worthy of being burnt therein.
71. There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell); this is with your Lord; a Decree which must be accomplished.
72. Then We shall save those who use to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell).
73. And when Our Clear Verses are recited to them, those who disbelieve (the rich and strong among the pagans of Quraish who live a life of luxury) say to those who believe (the weak, poor companions of Prophet Muhammad who have a hard life): "Which of the two groups (i.e. believers and disbelievers) is best in (point of) position and as regards station (place of council for consultation)."
74. And how many a generation (past nations) have We destroyed before them, who were better in wealth, goods and outward appearance?
75. Say (O Muhammad ) whoever is in error, the Most Beneficent (Allah) will extend (the rope) to him, until, when they see that which they were promised, either the torment or the Hour, they will come to know who is worst in position, and who is weaker in forces. [This is the answer for the Verse No.19:73]
76. And Allah increases in guidance those who walk aright [true believers in the Oneness of Allah who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden), and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)]. And the righteous good deeds that last, are better with your Lord, for reward and better for resort.
77. Have you seen him who disbelieved in Our Ayat (this Qur'an and Muhammad ) and (yet) says: "I shall certainly be given wealth and children [if I will be alive (again)],"
78. Has he known the unseen or has he taken a covenant from the Most Beneficent (Allah)?
79. Nay! We shall record what he says, and We shall increase his torment (in the Hell);
80. And We shall inherit from him (at his death) all that he talks of (i.e. wealth and children which We have bestowed upon him in this world), and he shall come to Us alone.
81. And they have taken (for worship) aliha (gods) besides Allah, that they might give them honour, power and glory (and also protect them from Allah's Punishment etc.).
82. Nay, but they (the so-called gods) will deny their worship of them, and become opponents to them (on the Day of Resurrection).
83. See you not that We have sent the Shayatin (devils) against the disbelievers to push them to do evil.
84. So make no haste against them; We only count out to them a (limited) number (of the days of the life of this world and delay their term so that they may increase in evil and sins).
85. The Day We shall gather the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2) unto the Most Beneficent (Allah), like a delegate (presented before a king for honour).
86. And We shall drive the Mujrimun (polytheists, sinners, criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, etc.) to Hell, in a thirsty state (like a thirsty herd driven down to water),