Thursday, October 21, 2010

Relax!

I kept reminding myself. Relax, don't get panic! Relax! But when the time came..the same thing happened. I could not relax! I was panic and kept doing silly things. What a shame! I could not control my body. I felt shy.. My heart was trembling. I laughed, but deep inside, i was hurt!

He was looking at me, staring at me, (maybe weirdly, maybe he's thinking: what's wrong with that girl?) and I kept doing silly things. Of course, he could relax, as he's a man! But I'm a woman.. I could not control my shyness. I felt stupid and foolish. And the story of the past 4 years seemed to be happen just yesterday.

Oh, Allah, please forgive my sins.. I should relax. I should be strong. I should be... but I kept doing silly things. I cried a lot. I laughed a lot. Silly me!

If next time, i will bump into him again, i must relax. Relax! Relax! Relax! I can do it -insha Allah-

No comments:

Post a Comment